Silver Valley gathers the silver economy private and public players of the Paris region. The organisation fosters the conditions favourable to the development of the senior market on a national and international level
With more than 180 members, the Silver Valley is a non-profit organization relying on both private and public funding with a 50/50 ratio.
The members are distributed into 3 colleges :
- The PROVIDERS OF GOODS AND SERVICES answering elders’ needs (startups, SMBs and multinational companies producing solutions for elders).
- The PARTNERS OF INNOVATION which support those companies (academics, investors, service providers, development agencies…).
- The REPRESENTATIVES OF THE USERS who are in direct link with the seniors (public authorities, retirement houses and service apartments, home services, group of users…).
Our ambition :
To boost the development of innovative economical activities meeting the elder’s uses to favor ageing better and to create growth and employment in the Ile-de-France region.
Our missions :
- Strengthen and animate an ecosystem to generate the conditions favorable to the development and commercialization of solutions for well-ageing.
- Develop the awareness of public, private and academic players on the opportunities generated by population ageing.
- Support the silver economy players in their innovation strategy and understanding of the needs and uses of senior.
- Develop the territorial attractiveness of the Ile-de-France region and promote French solutions on an international level.
Not only give more years to life : also give more life to the years.
Our service offer :
- Animating the network : connecting qualified contacts, business meetings, thematic sessions, animation of the award winners of the “Bourse Charles Foix” Club.
- Offering Expertise : project selection method, innovative projects’ diagnosis, consulting in innovation management, thematic trainings, conferences, introductions to foreign markets workshops.
- Pooling resources : notoriety, financing, studies, office building, service provision (design, marketing, technology watch).
- Our expertise is recognized on a national and international level : we helped develop similar clusters in Canada and in the Normandie Region in France.
File attached : English booklet.